Our culture and values
Our people and culture are at the heart of who we are and what makes us unique
Our values and beliefs drive us
We’re proud of where we’ve come from and our plans for the future. We work collaboratively, sharing best practices to keep our skills honed and our knowledge ahead of the curve. We value diversity and have built a culture of communication, openness and respect.
A shared set of values
As a company, a team and as individuals we actively:
- Focus on outcomes that deliver value to our clients (do sensible things competently)
- Challenge assumptions when needed – be a critical friend
- Strive for technical excellence
- Collaborate with others to take advantage of collective knowledge
- Continue to learn and develop new skills
- Work as one team, all pulling in the same direction
- Value input from every staff member and give them the autonomy to make sensible decisions
- Treat colleagues and clients with respect and humility
- Build open and honest relationships through communication
- Seek team members with different ideas, strengths, interests, and cultural backgrounds to allow our company to succeed
- Grow our business in a way that makes us all proud
Our commitment to the environment
We recognise that we have a responsibility to the environment that goes above and beyond legal and regulatory requirements. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continuously improving our environmental performance as a key part of our business strategy and operations.
Through a combination of the positive choices we make, such as our almost entirely paper-free office and cycle to work scheme, and additional carbon offsetting we aim to be a carbon negative organisation. Our single biggest source of CO2 is server hosting, we plant trees to offset this cost by a multiple of ten. One of the areas where trees have been planted on our behalf is La Pedregoza, Colombia.
We work to promote environmental care and awareness internally with an emphasis on the need to reduce energy consumption and to manage our carbon footprint. We actively encourage our customers, suppliers and other stakeholders to do the same.
Information products for the data-driven world
We help publishers become data-driven product companies that deliver compelling user experiences